ISO 22000 Food Safety Management
Use the ISO 22000 framework to keep food safe, from producer to consumer.
By helping you improve communications along your food supply chain, the ISO 22000 framework will help you deliver safe and healthy food to your customers. This globally recognised standard complies with the Codex HACCP Principles and has regulatory approval. Using its Food Safety Management System will help you ensure the food you supply is of a high standard and free from contamination.
Why should I apply for ISO 22000 certification?
By becoming ISO 22000 certified, you will demonstrate your commitment to food safety to customers and other stakeholders. You will also introduce internationally recognised Food Safety Management processes into your business that will strengthen your risk management controls, and improve transparency and accountability. This will enhance your brand’s reputation, which in turn will give you a competitive advantage and help you win new business.
Here are some benefits of using the ISO 22000 framework:
- 1Embed internationally recognised Food Safety Management processes in your business
- 2Strengthen risk management controls across your food supply chain
- 3Improve the confidence of customers, suppliers and other stakeholders in the safety of your food and your ability to reduce health risks
- 4Improve transparency and accountability in your organisation by clarifying responsibilities
- 5Help you optimise and update your systems through a process of continuous improvement, so they remain effective
- 6Reassure your management team that the organisation has robust and effective food safety procedures across its supply chain
- 7Ensure your entire food supply chain has robust controls that prevent the introduction of hazardous materials and contamination